The information below applies to any personal information that Geotechnics Limited (“we” / “us” / “our”) collect about visitors to this website (“you” / “your”).
- We use your personal information to process your transactions, to administer your account, and to conduct any credit and other checks.
- We will ensure that security safeguards protect the information and we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that information will not be disclosed to any unauthorised person or organisation.
- We will ensure that security safeguards protect the information and we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that information will not be disclosed to any unauthorised person or organisation. We will not disclose any personal information about you to a person, body or an agency who is not entitled to obtain this information. We do not share your details with third party companies, with the exception of our courier company (for the delivery of your order).
- We collect some non-personal information, such as the IP address from which you accessed this website, the date and time you are visiting, the pages you accessed, the type of browser and operating system you use, and terms you use to search for content on our site. This information cannot be used to personally identify you. We use it for the purposes of system administration, auditing use of the website and improving it for different customer profiles, and for our internal reporting.
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that information held is accurate, up-to-date, complete, relevant, not misleading and is used only for the purposes stated in this policy. We do not hold customer details for longer than is required for the purpose for which the information was originally gathered and lawfully used.
- You are entitled to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not we hold any of your personal information and to have access to this information. You may also request to have corrections or changes made to this information. The information is held by Geotechnics Limited, PO Box 9360, Newmarket, Auckland 1149 (Enquiry@geotechnics.co.nz).